Would you like to be involved?
If you are interested in volunteering your time with us, the rewards could be endless.
As a charity supporting the elderly with dignity and respect you are sure of a warm welcome.
- Volunteering can have a real and positive affect for yourself and those you are supporting.
- It can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something different and give a real sense of satisfaction and achievement.
- It can help you meet new people and make a wide circle of friends.
- It can help you learn new skills.
- It can help you gain experience, which may lead to other opportunities.
- You will have a good time doing it and feel the rewards of giving back.
For an informal chat please contact the Home Manager.